Urban Garden Sketch Challenge

I learned something today... If you continue to use the supplies you got out for your first card to make additional cards, eventually your desk cleans itself off and there's nothing left to put away. Profound, aye? ;-)
I started out with the Urban Garden DSP for today's Color Throwdown below. I really liked the colors together - minus the blush blossom - for a masculine card. So, when I saw today's SCS Sketch Challenge, I thought it would make for a fun/funky guy birthday card...and then since there was still some left and I hate cleaning off my desk, I thought it would make nice thinking of you cards. And there you have it!



Stamps: Just B
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Urban Garden DSP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, NQN
Accessories: Brads


Stamps: PTI Everyday Blessings