Heidi's Name Frame

I saw so many cute frames on SCS that I had to make one for our new niece, Heidi! Below is the big picture of the whole frame, along with some close-ups and deets. Both the base and top layers of letters are on pop up dots.


I love using the new SU! Clear Flower die on acetate as a fun addition!

Every little girl needs to start her life off with a little extra bling :)


Kirsten has a great video on her blog showing how to make these roses!


Honey said the curly ribbon crossed the line...but I'll let the momma decide that one, lol!
Paper: Certainly Celery & Pink Pirouette DSP, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: SU Certainly Celery and Pink Piroutette Ribbon, SU Flower die, SU Butterfly die, Dazzling Diamonds, Acetate, MS Butterfly punch, bling, needle, thread, SU Mat Pack, Pop Up Dots, curly ribbon (?)
The letters were cut out on my friend's Cricut.
Thanks for looking!!!